The manufacturer, Apollo Laser Products, was founded by clinical practitioners and engineering professionals with 30 years of experience in developing and using advanced laser systems. Apollo Laser is a leading provider of cold laser therapy systems for pain and healing a wide range of chronic and acute syndromes and diseases.
How does Cold Laser Therapy Work?
Cold laser therapy is a form of phototherapy or light therapy that helps to stimulate the natural healing process of human tissues. The cold laser device produces a beam of light, which is applied over the injured area. The non-thermal Apollo Laser penetrates deep into your tissue promoting photobiostimulation. In essence, cellular metabolism increases which in turn accelerates cell repair, increases blood flow, and stimulates the immune and lymphatic systems.
Chemical substances are produced, released and carried by the blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the body. Cold laser light benefits not only the local area being treated but it stimulates systematic physiological responses throughout the body such as:
- Reduction in pain by stimulating the production of natural pain killers called endorphins.
- Reduced inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes that create swelling, redness, apin and heat.
- Enhanced lymphatic drainage, which increases circulation and speeds healing.
- Relaxes tight muscles that are often responsible for chronic pain, joint problems and decreased mobility.
- Faster bone repair by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation.
Apollo Laser therapy is rapidly becoming a number one painless, noninvasive, drug free pain management tool that can heal wounds and soft tissue injuries faster.
You can now take advantage of the Apollo Cold Laser Therapy in Windsor Ontario at Berton Physiotherapy and Chiropractic.